The “Sugar Factory” Miami, Is It Really Worth The Hype??

“Sugar Factory”
 1144 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139

Recently, I’ve had the chance to experience one of Miami’s famous sweet treat restaurants, the Sugar Factory. Many of your favorite celebrities such as Drake, Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian amongst others have visited this candy filled eatery. The question that many people have is, is it really worth the hype that some of our favorite celebs are sharing on their social media accounts? Well, I’m here to answer that question for you. During my recent visit at the Sugar Factory, I was greeted by the friendly hostess and she escorted me to my table. Once seated I was then quickly welcomed by my waitress and I started off with of their goblets beverage, the flavor that I chose was the Fuzzy Peach Penguin Mango with candied gummies filling the bowl. In addition to this I had their Sour Apple Lolly martini, the top of the glass was covered with pop rock candy and centered with a cherry lollipop. Both drinks were amazing, but the martini gave me a stronger buzz than the goblet. 😉

SIDE NOTE: >> (When ordering at the Sugar Factory, many of the items that they offer are sharable with a guest or two. This means you do not have to order many items in order for everyone to become full. This all depends on the size of your party. ) << After my drinks, I was given the Rainbow Sliders and the Sampler Platter. The sliders were topped with what seemed to be crunchy mini onion rings and a special sauce. The platter had a variety of items such as chicken wings, chicken tenders, Mac and cheese balls as well as onion rings. As a starter I had a chance to try Salmon salad topped with romaine lettuce, avocado, diced mango and a yummy vignette dressing. Those flavors combined were absolutely amazing! Next, for my entree I had the County Fried Chicken and Waffles. It was sided with a savory butter and sweet syrup. The crunchy chicken combined very well with the Belgian waffle and the meals didn’t stop there either. The next entree to come out was the The Big Cheesy burger topped with Marconi and cheese. The Angus beef burger was so juicy and well seasoned but, I decided to take the Mac and cheese off and eat it as a side. Although, the Mac and cheese was delicious and creamy. Then there was and lobster tail with a side of mashed potatoes, the mash was excellent and tasted so homemade. I wish I could have tried the lobster, but unfortunately I’m allergic. My guest that was with me most certainly enjoyed because she devoured the entire lobster tail.

Last and certainly not least was the dessert, which is something I could not wait to try. I was too stuffed but, I had to go for it anyway. I had the Tie Dye and Cookie Monster shakes. Both presentations were excellent and topped with whipped cream paired with other sweet treats like a cookie, cupcake and candy jewelry. Now, with all of the food and drinks that I had the chance to try does the Sugar Factory live up to the hype that it is given? In my opinion I would say absolutely, yes! When I visit any restaurant customer service, quality of food and presentation are the three things that I always look for and the Sugar Factory catered to all three. It is definitely a place to dine if you’re just visiting Miami as a tourist or you want to take some Instagram worthy pictures. They provide the props as well as an extraordinary dining experience so it’s a win win. All in all, the Sugar Factory gets a 5-star rating from me and this is definitely a place I’ve recommended to all of my friends and family.

YOU CAN MAKE A RESERVATION WITH THE SUGAR FACTORY BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW!!!

The Sugar Factory Miami Beach

Comments

1. Tiffany says:

I always see this place on Instagram I’m thinking about trying it when I take my trip to Vegas

2. Tamaira Sanders says:

I have one here in Las Vegas guess me n hubby need to visit ours here.

3. Maria says:

Omg everything looks so delicious! 😍

4. Caitlin says:

Omg I wish we had one near me!!

5. Hillary says:

Looks so good!! I need to check this out!!!

6. Malavika says:

Wow babe, everything looks yum!

7. Fresh news every day !

8. ArturoSeart says:

approximate
    behind
    mantle

[url=http://bag33ondu.com]bag33ondu.com[/url]

bag33ondu.com

panorama
    year
    lop

9. Jacksonsoara says:

tiroid iltihabi kilo kaybД±6 aylД±k bebekte kilo kaybД± vitamin eksikligi kilo kayb? 6 aylД±k bebekte ishal kilo kaybД±reflГј olan bebeklerde kilo kaybД± yaparmД±
    hamilelikte bebeДџin kilo kaybД±kilo kaybД± yediklerim boДџazД±mda kalД±yor ramazanda kilo kayb? kilo kaybД± ve aЕџД±rД± terlemevajinal kanama kilo kaybД±
    aЕџД±rД± terleme kilo kaybД±halsizlik ve kilo kaybД± ankilozan spondilit kilo kayb? kilo verirken kas kaybД±hamilelikte hД±zlД± kilo kaybД±
    gebeliДџin ilk aylarД±nda kilo kaybД±diyette yaДџdan kilo kaybД±nД±n Г¶nemi kilo kayb? nas?l olur kilo kaybД± ve mide bulantД±sД±yenidoДџanda fizyolojik kilo kaybД± nedir kisaca
    patolojik kilo kaybД±kilo kaybД± olmayan ishal depresyon sonras? kilo kayb? konusma bozuklugu elde guc kayb? vucut zehirlenmsi aЕџД±rД± kilo kaybД±kilo kaybД± ve hipertansiyon

10. Timothysog says:

Hello2. And Bye2.

11. Stewartrni says:

orchestra horizont gelendzhik дом отдыха подмосковье
    фитнес клуб лазаревское гостиница каштан даховская санаторий фсб сочи
    мария ялта гостиница в угличе на берегу волги отель для отдыха с детьми

12. Stewartsdl says:

алушта отдых с детьми 2017 рейтинг санаториев пятигорска с лечением
    улица курортная курорты алтая цены на 2021 гостиница причал калуга официальный сайт
    санаторий на волге тверская область гостевой дом у ларисы витязево хотей гурзуф

13. Stewartlgu says:

алтея поселок городского типа гурзуф краснодарского края официальный сайт
    поселок лермонтово краснодарский грелка для тюбажа санаторий море алушта официальный сайт
    санаторий имени семашко кисловодск снять отель в абхазии у моря санаторий янган тау официальный сайт цены

14. Stewartycv says:

гостиница триумф новокузнецк гостевое подворье соколиха
    русский дом отдых бон мезон личный кабинет ооо санаторий сосновый бор
    вкли отели в судаке с бассейном туапсе турбаза приморская

15. Stewartdkz says:

отели песчаное ингаляторий пятигорск официальный сайт
    горящие путёвки на море по россии тольятти 40 лет победы 45 туристический комплекс манжерок
    евпатория крым отели отель мирный алушта официальный сайт сочи парк отель 3 отзывы

16. Stewartvgh says:

талисман на гороховой гостиница санкт петербург сочи отдых на море
    санаторий циолковский крым отдых санатории и пансионаты альянс отель видное
    кубань отдых адлер гостевой дом александра станиславского 86 спа отель покровский в пскове

17. I am very impressed with your writing baccaratcommunity I couldn’t think of this, but it’s amazing! I wrote several posts similar to this one, but please come and see!

18. VederTwtcto says:

лор отделение пятигорск санаторий радуга фнс россии официальный
    музей шаляпина в кисловодске что такое микролиты в почках фигурная 45 адлер
    санаторий родник кисловодск официальный сайт анакопия клаб абхазия отзывы сана личный кабинет

19. VederTwtifj says:

гранд афон абхазия молл судак
    афалина витязево официальный сайт гранд отель клуб тула официальный сайт smart hotel neo иваново
    отели 5 звезд в сочи дача эмира бухарского железноводск априори витязево

20. VederTwtfsy says:

отель крыша санкт петербург отель интурист в пятигорске
    аргун сити отель в магнитогорске sky центр красноярск
    гостиница плаза ессентуки ессентуки санаторий виктория фото санаторий долина нарзанов кисловодск цены на 2021

21. VederTwtnrm says:

пансионат пицунда абхазия официальный сочинский центральный военный санаторий
    курортные отели подмосковья дос отель хабаровск гостевой дом романтика
    дешевые отели в великом новгороде евпатория санаторий морской отдых в средней полосе

22. VederTwtcox says:

волна бассейн санаторий горького официальный сайт
    capsule hotel санкт петербург тренажер для вытягивания позвоночника в домашних условиях самшитовая роща абхазия купить
    санатории в минводах марциальные воды в карелии официальный сайт отель лиана г евпатория

23. VederTwtvel says:

шушенское юг старинная анапа отель
    где пенсионеру купить путевку в санаторий гостиницы липецка цены за сутки гостиница сапфир котлас
    джемете базы отдыха на берегу моря отели гостиницы санкт петербург mriya resort spa в крыму официальный сайт

24. VederTwtohb says:

пансионат багрипш псков гостиницы на карте города
    ванная с бишофитом гостиницы города мурома вилла ковчег поповка
    гостиницы в адлере цены санаторий айвазовский партенит имеретинский отель цены

25. VederTwtfui says:

отель люкс богородск отель все включено в россии
    санаторий киев в алуште фото кристалл джемете москвич отель
    аве питер отель санаторий тараскуль отзывы 2021 амакс парк тамбов

26. VederTwtidu says:

знание сочи санаторий крым ялта
    отель домик охотника токсово официальный сайт шереметьевский парк адлер санаторий
    гостевой дом полина витязево гк суздаль туры в горный алтай с детьми

27. cancun resort for family all inclusive
    fusion glass seaside

28. cancun resorts all inclusive deals
    suites in cancun

29. all inclusive cancun vacation packages adults only
    cancun mexico adults only resorts